Thursday, April 18, 2013

Indigo's Half Bday!!!

Oh man!! I am super excited about this event!! This is the first of many I plan to have here at Indigo, so I'm guessing that this will be a learning experience as well as lots of fun times.

If you've taken the time to read the lovely flier to the left, you'll see that I've got awesome stuff planned for this evening; raffles, hair tutorials, door prizes etc. So much to plan, so little time....

At this point, I think I'm most excited about the raffle items. So far, I have 4 local businesses that have donated items to be raffled off to help raise funds for my GoFundMe project. I am completely humbled by the support I've been getting from the people in our lovely community and am so grateful for the generosity I've been able to witness.

As days go by and the planning plot thickens, great ideas keep popping into my head and with the help of a client, friend and donatee we've been able to figure out a way to allow those who can't attend the event bid on raffle items from afar!!! Super cool right?!? OMG... I get super excited about stuff like this and to most, it's just a thing... I get excited over things!! Haha!!!

Well, I guess I should explain how the raffle will work. Duh...

Indigo's Half Bday Raffle:

1. Items up for raffle will be displayed throughout Indigo. Each item will have its own separate drawing.

2. Raffle tickets can be purchased for $1 each, 12 for $10 or 25 for $20.

3. Raffle tickets can be purchased by cash or any major credit card during the duration of the event and until winners are announced.

4. Winners will be announced at the end of the evening. You do not have to be present to win.

How to Enter the Raffle Drawing for Items from Home (for raffle items will only be taken during the time of the event)

1. Click here to go to Indigo's GoFundMe Project page during Indigo's Half Bday event, May 1st between 6pm-8pm.

2. Click the donate button, fill in the fields accordingly.

3. In the comment section, list the item you would like to enter to win. If you would like to enter to win more than one item, list the items and how much you would like to go towards each item.

Sounds easy enough right?!? Right!!!

So... For those of you who can't come but would still like to enter to win one of the super awesome raffle items, here's your chance!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment