Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year, A New You...

I'm very excited about what 2014 has in store. My first full calendar year of business is behind me and the second has a bright, bright outlook. I've spent the last year working hard and cultivating ideas with the intention of making sure you guys all know just how much I appreciate you.

One of few ideas is the Indigo Elite Membership program. A few of you asked when I first opened if I would be creating something of the sort and here it is!!!

This program is not only designed to create savings for each and every one of you, it has rewards built into it that honor things you already do. The next time you're in, make sure you ask me about what it means to be a member and how you can go about being among the first to take advantage of a program that's designed just for you.

How do I earn Elite Rewards?
· Prebook (1 point)
· Purchase product (1 point)
· Book an add on service (1 point)
· Refer a new client (5 points)
**each point is worth $1 and can be used toward any regular priced product purchase**

Can I earn Elite Reward points if I am not an Indigo Elite Member?
YES!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment